In our recent blog articles, we’ve discussed cosmetic procedures for new moms, including tummy tucks, breast lifts, and laser resurfacing. If you’d like more information, check out these great websites:
- Learn about laser hair reduction from the American Academy of Dermatology.
- This comprehensive information about breast lifts can help you determine if the procedure is right for you.
- Laser skin resurfacing can reduce wrinkles and fade the appearance of scars. Learn more about the procedure from WebMD.com.
- Tummy tucks after pregnancy are becoming a common way to combat post-pregnancy bellies. Learn more on this page.
- On this page from WomensHealth.gov, you can learn about unsightly spider veins.
Call (952) 927-4556 to schedule an appointment with Mesna Plastic Surgery today. Whether it’s a tummy tuck, breast lift, or skin resurfacing, we can help you look and feel better.